I've finally been able to download the ZCM 11.2.3a update. When I deploy the update to the Primary server it does nothing. It just sits there in the pending state and never changes. I can deploy to workstations and the agent updates no problem.

I've tried using the zman surp <GUID> command. It tells me The package rebuild process will begin shortly but nothing happens.

If I click on the status link it tells me The agent on the device should be refreshed in order to start the installation process. Until now I didn't even notice that the agent was installed on the server. I've also noticed that the agent on the server is not logged in and won't let me login.