Every once in a while, DLU seems to quit working. This morning it quit and I restarted the server (after just restarting all the services) and once it came back up, it was fine. Looking in the Event Viewer, errors started aroudn 7:45, which is about the time I started getting phone calls. The errors in event viewer is below.

The description for Event ID 4096 from source ZENworks cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

ERROR: [9/4/13 7:44:17 AM] Assignment Web Service AssignmentService.GENERAL_EXCEPTION The assignment web service encountered the following exception while handling "getEffectiveAssignments" request for 61119814d556dc5d2839376834831891~0581011c4b06e111a 636005056a00002: null

The specified resource type cannot be found in the image file

This happens at least once every other week, restart the server and it seems to be fine.