Novell Doc: Novell Vibe 3.3 Installation Guide - Product Overview
I'm flowing the manual to do a Vibe 3.3 install on SLES 11. But to no avail it doesn't seem to start.
I've stopped and disable an existing web server.
Created a vibe Group but not a user.
ran the install program from GUI
section 4.1.3 could not figure out installing missing libraries
Configured vibe to start automatically on reboot
setup port forwarding
started vibe on linux but this is curious To make sure that Vibe is ready for work:

Change to the following directory:

/opt/novell/teaming/apache-tomcat/logs

Enter the following command to display the end of the Tomcat log:

tail --f catalina.out

and I get this!!!!!!!!
To make sure that Vibe is ready for work:

Change to the following directory:

/opt/novell/teaming/apache-tomcat/logs

Enter the following command to display the end of the Tomcat log:

tail --f catalina.out

/opt/novell/teaming/apache-tomcat/bin/catalina.sh: line 390: /usr/jre/bin/java: No such file or directory
/opt/novell/teaming/apache-tomcat/bin/catalina.sh: line 390: /usr/jre/bin/java: No such file or directory

Is this my problem?