Hey guys,

I'm pulling my hair out, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

We run a hub spoke network, with fairly rubbish links to our external sites.

At head office we have 2 Primary servers running ZCM 11.2 on windows 2008 servers and an external MS SQL database.

Because our external sites have poor links, there is a satellite at each site and in ZCM the PC's for each site are set up in their own Network Environment. We filter on Client IP Address = ***.***.***.0/24. In the "Network Environment Closest Servers" we have ticked "Exclude the closest Server Default Rule" and for Collection and Content servers we have only the local satellite set. So PC's at these sites will only ever pull content from their satellite.

We don't have any problems with users getting normal bundles, they download them fine from their local satellite.

However whenever I try to deploy patches to the remote client PC's (Running a mix of 11.1 and 11.2) they fail with "Could not download bundle content **** because a ZENworks Server could not be located."

The satellites have all of the patch bundles (i've checked) and I've done a zac cvc to make sure the content is fine.

All patches work in head office.

I have tried assigning the bundle that gets created in the ZPM folder to the specific satellite but that doesn't seem to help.

In Configuration>Download Both Cache patch bundles to satellite and primary servers is ticked.

The weird thing is, for the occasional deployment it works, but I can't see any difference between a working machine and one that errors, they can be on the same network segment and everyone is running XP.

I'm tempted to just reset patch management and try again, but i've spent a week replicating all the patches out to 54 different sites and I don't really want to have to do that all over again.

Any thoughts? am I missing anything obvious?

Thanks Guys