Our oldest server Nw 6.0sp5 is going to go away in the next year to 18 months. Just trying to get by until we can shut it down completely. This server is 10 years old and we have had 3 younger servers die within the last 6-8 months. I just want to put everything from this server on a newly installed server so i can keep it on my terms and don't have to do some migration with my hair on fire if this thing dies. I just wanted anyone to point out any caveats that I might be missing. I know that I can fix container/user login scripts to point to the new server volumes and any related rights/maps to this new one. I also know about the server migration tool but I don't like the idea of having the old one basically blown away when the migration is done - just in case we have some kind of problems so I can just plug it back in and be back and running. Also, the 6.0 server does queue based printing and I want to be able to migrate the users all at once but then come back and do printing later. My thought was to migrate users and then have printing stay on the old server and start migrating the print over a printer/queue at a time. Is there anything else that I might be missing?