Hello
Ive just been setting upp a large install of filr 1.0.1 and imported one OU of users (60 teachers) with LDAP.
After some initial testing I asked one of the teachers to give filr a try so we can evaluate it a bit before letting all the teachers and student in, we ran in to some problem..
When the user logs in she can see her files in her home directory but if she tries to open a file (jpg, doc or whatever) she gets "access denied".. If she tries to upload a small file to her home dir she gets the same error message:
"An error occurred saving the uploaded file. The upload has been aborted. The error was: 'Error saving file: affisch_21 2.jpg - Cannot execute [writeFile] on the resource [users\TIGY\Teachers\tpmarah\affisch_21 2.jpg] - Access is denied'"

I tried resync and reindex but same result.

I have set up a bounch of test-users and I dont have any problem logging in and uploading files with them, they are in the same OU as this problem user.

This if from famtd.log:

Nov 11 13:47:51 filr [XTCOM]: ERROR:FAMTOperations::ProceeRequest failed unc: \\10.42.45.84\V01\users\TIGY\Teachers\tpmarah\affi sch_21 2.jpg identity: cn=tpmarah.ou=teachers.ou=tigy.ou=bou-users.o=gymnasiet session: jkX4GCrSq0Uk7+TkKqgNRw==
Nov 11 13:47:51 filr [XTCOM]: ERROR:NCPOperations::ProcessRequest failed unc: \\10.42.45.84\V01\users\TIGY\Teachers\tpmarah\affi sch_21 2.jpg identity: cn=tpmarah.ou=teachers.ou=tigy.ou=bou-users.o=gymnasiet session: jkX4GCrSq0Uk7+TkKqgNRw==
Nov 11 13:47:51 filr [XTCOM]: ERROR:thread_handler: request processing failed
Nov 11 13:47:51 filr [XTCOM]: ERROR:sendStatus: sending status ret: -8

Any tips ?