Hi I am setting up some workstations for online testing purposes, and they are running the ZenWorks Application Window as shell. This means the users log in through the Novell, and end up with one window with only the bundles we assign to that window. However in order to make things easier for my users I would like to change the default context for the Novell login on these workstations. Of course since these workstations no longer have a Desktop or Start Menu, I find myself unable to access the Novell Client Properties Window.

What I would like is one of the following:

Is there a command line to open the Novell Client Properties Window so that I could create a Novell Simple Application bundle and assign it to the Application Window of these Workstations so that I could change the default context for Novell login?

Is there a keyboard shortcut that quickly and easily opens the Novell Client Properties Window so I don't even need to create a bundle?

Is there any other way to access the Novell Client Properties Window on these Workstations? If not, I will have to re-image the workstations and change the default context before I set the ZenWorks Application Window as shell. This would be unfortunate.

Thanks for your time.