Hello everyone,

I've facing a lot of errors in logs messages after configurating and adding Netfolders to my Filr.

I have configured LDAP to sync only users from specific group that i named as "filr" (so ldap will sync only users that need Filr and not everyone one that are in the tree)

The netfolders looks like working fine UNTILL it begins to sync them, when the sync start i got MANY ERRORS in logs(see below).

My proxy user have full Supervisor permissions on the NetFolder, Read rights on volume object and access controll

Here are the errors:
Code:
Mar  5 10:24:57 sci-filr [XTCOM]: ERROR:Trustees::UpdateTrusteesFromeDir:NWGetObjectEffectiveRightsExt failed : 0x89a8, objname: CN=(Username#1 here).OU=Servers.O=(tree name)
Mar  5 10:24:57 sci-filr [XTCOM]: ERROR:Trustees::UpdateTrusteesFromeDir:NWGetObjectEffectiveRightsExt failed : 0x89a8, objname: CN=(username#2 here).OU=Servers.O=(treename)
Those two errors repeats a million times in a second and filr even sometime CRASHES because of this.

Am i missing something? as i understand those two errors refers to two users that filr cant get information about them, but i dont understand why does filr trying to get information about those users if they dont even belong to the Filr group and neither to the LDAP tree that i sync users from.

Any help would be appreciate!!

Thanks!