I run ZENworks 11.2.2.

Recently, I'm seeing that when adding an "Install Directory" action to a bundle, in some cases the bundle replication status (under Settings -> Bundle Management -> Primary Server Replication) remains as "Unavailable" indefinitely for all primary servers.

This looks like it might be the same issue as was asked about here. However, I do not appear to have the "No space left on device" errors mentioned there.

The files for the directory in question are being uploaded to the server successfully, and are visible (with correct total file count and combined size) on the primary server under %ZENWORKS_HOME%\share\tomcat\temp\RANDOMGUID\. However, nothing seems to then ever appear in the content repo, either under importData or under the two-hex-digit directories which store the actual content long-term. Also, the files from under the Tomcat temp directory never seem to disappear.

The only log file I know about which seems to produce any messages related to the bundle-creation attempt is zcc.log. In most cases, no apparent errors appear in this log. In some cases, I see the following error:
ResourceUtils.......310 :MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key app.type.adddirectiveactions
============== Exception (begin) ===========================
Exception while loading resource bundle: : thrown=java.lang.NullPointerException
Exception occurred
[][]Exception Info:
    Class....... java.lang.NullPointerException
    Message..... null
    Logged at... ResourceUtils.......316
============== Exception (end) =============================
but it's not entirely clear that these actually correlate with the upload attempts rather than with some other event, and I haven't been able to find anything to shed light on what this might mean for practical purposes.

This does not happen universally; I've been able to upload some directories to Install Directory actions and have them become Available just fine. However, it seems to happen consistently for one or more of the directories we need for a particular bundle we're now working on, and I'm pretty sure I've seen it fail for a directory for which it had previously worked fine. I suspect that this is not specific to anything about the exact directory contents involved.

Any idea what might be going on here, where I might look to figure out what's going on, and/or how I might get this working?