I ran a zdc on my upgraded sp3 server and he found some mismatches.
I checked the database before the upgrade and there was no error then.
SLES11SP3 with Sybase OEM external database.

What should i do ?

All required tables are found in the database.

Following objects missing are in tables' structures.
Severity Description
ERROR Missing object in table 'zQuickTaskAssignment'
Object type: [Constraint] , Object name: [fk_zQuickTaskAssignment_auxid]
Detail: [Name: fk_zQuickTaskAssignment_auxid, Type: F, Table: zQuickTaskAssignment]
Following mismatches were found in tables' structures.

Severity Description

ERROR Mismatch in table 'NC_PruningLog' structure.
Object type: [Column] , Object name: [CreateDate]
Expected: [Name: CreateDate, Size: 26, Type: TIMESTAMP, Nullable: false]
Found: [Name: CreateDate, Size: 26, Type: TIMESTAMP, Nullable: true]

ERROR Mismatch in table 'NC_PruningLog' structure.
Object type: [Column] , Object name: [Description]
Expected: [Name: Description, Size: 32700, Type: NVARCHAR, Nullable: true]
Found: [Name: Description, Size: 4000, Type: NVARCHAR, Nullable: true]

ERROR Mismatch in table 'zSystemUpdateLocation' structure.
Object type: [Column] , Object name: [alternateLocation]
Expected: [Name: alternateLocation, Size: 2147483647, Type: UNKNOWN, Nullable: false]
Found: [Name: alternateLocation, Size: 2147483647, Type: UNKNOWN, Nullable: true]

All required database Procedures/Views are present in the database.