At Brainshare March 2013 we were told that most of the work for vibe 4.0 was done but the release had been pushed back from June to Dec 2013. It's now April '14 and no update. Is there any current information on when this version is estimated to be released? We are planning on doing a significant amount of development on our current vibe site and if an upgrade is imminent I would prefer to wait for 4.0 instead of doing it for 3.4 and upgrading it all shortly thereafter.