Hi, we just found out a weird bug on some workstations that we have. It appears that sometimes, from a few hours to a few days, when we use the ZENworks PXE to image a workstation on next reboot the PC in question isn't able to get a valid IP address using the DHCP server. The PC does the DHCP Discovery but never accept anything that the DHCP server offers. The PC just ignores the answer! We also tried using a static IP address but, on next reboot, the address isn't work anymore. I also tried the reinstall the computer using the ZENworks bootcd but I get the same problem. Finally, I tried to reinstall Windows 7 using the DVD but again the PC isn't getting a valid IP address. In fact, the only way that we found to be able to get a valid IP address was by unplugging the power cord and plugging in again. It would, somehow, force a reset of the network card. Then the network card accepts again any offer that the DHCP server sends! So before I lose my mind does anyone have any suggestion or idea on the matter? Last time the problem just disappears by itself. But a few weeks later it just reappeared.

Note: We are preparing to update from ZENworks 11.2.4 MU1 to ZENworks 11.3. So we would very much like to fix this before updating.

Thanks in advance for the help!
Guillaume