I think I found a bug with a custom field for Inventory Reporting.

For my workstation objects I created 2 custom fields, Date Purchased and Value, that I enter values by selecting the machine, going to the Inventory tab, selecting Detailed Hardware/Software Inventory, scroll to the bottom of the list and click the Edit link. My issue is with my Date Purchased field which provides a selectable calendar icon next to the field. Clicking it does nothing.

What I did find though is that if I change the Leased field to Yes, rather than the default of No, the calendar selector under both Lease Expiration Date and my custom Date Purchased field become usable. When turning it back to No I find that the Lease Expiration Date ceases to function like my custom field.

It would appear that the calendar function for all fields is dependent on the Leased field being set to Yes, which I can work with but when entering a larger group of systems at a time it gets to be cumbersome having to make all of these clicks to enter data relevant to us. Can anyone confirm whether this acts this way on other systems?

Bonus points if anyone knows of a way to import data into Zenworks so that I don't have to go through all of the clicks listed above to enter the data into these fields. It would be great if I could make a small text file and somehow import it to the appropriate systems. Thanks!