I'm struggling with reliably getting settings to users with the events/schedules available. Here's an example: I have a set of HKCU registry settings that needs to be standardized for all users. I have two requirements:
1. It needs to go to the device immediately after IE10 is installed and the device reboots.
2. It needs to go to all devices at some point, regardless of whether or not the user reboots or logs in.

Device association > Event > User Login works for #1, as long as there is a logout/login or reboot
Device association > Recurring Event > Device Refresh works for #2, as long as the user is logged in

I can't have two different device associations for the same group of devices, so I'm wondering if this is a valid approach:

User association > Event > User Login - handles #1 at the time of logout/login or reboot
Device association > Recurring Event > Device Refresh - handles #2 when the user is already logged in

I hate the idea of cluttering up the bundle list on the ZAA Properties by having two associations, but I can't think of any other way to do this. Any ideas?