I have a user who sets up the Vibe plug in but at several times during the week these settings disappear. Same applies to settings for Filr. The server info and password get removed. Now the user has a local profile which in theory should remember these settings. We have round about 200 users with the same setup who don't loose the settings. I've been through the log and find this error:

WARN 2014-05-12 08:08:18,327 Novell.Collaboration.UX.Util.WindowSettings [1] - Unable to save window settings
System.Configuration.SettingsPropertyNotFoundExcep tion: The settings property 'Location' was not found.
at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.SetPropertyValue ByName(String propertyName, Object propertyValue)
at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.set_Item(String propertyName, Object value)
at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.set_I tem(String propertyName, Object value)
at Novell.Collaboration.UX.Util.WindowSettings.OnClos ing(Object sender, CancelEventArgs e)

ERROR 2014-05-12 08:08:16,967 Novell.Collaboration.UX.Util.WindowSettings [1] - Unable to load window settings
System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Failed to load provider type: Novell.Collaboration.Core.Settings.AppDataSettings Provider, Novell.Collaboration.Common, Version=, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.
at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.get_I nitializer()
at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.Creat eSetting(PropertyInfo propInfo)
at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.Ensur eInitialized()
at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.get_P roperties()
at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.Reloa d()
at Novell.Collaboration.UX.Util.WindowSettings.Restor eSettings()

The strange thing is how it works one day but not the other.

Has anyone experienced these issues?