This one has me stumped... I have 2 user accounts that have been working fine up until yesterday. We are running ZCM 11 SP2, the workstation is Win 7 x64 with Novell client 2 SP3 for Win 7.
The accounts in question are "generic" logins, meaning they are used on a couple of publicly accessible workstations, are regular windows user accounts, and have limited access to network resources. Both accounts pass the Novell login, but after a bit of a delay get the ZCM login window which normally does not show up... Passive log in has mostly been working fine. If I enter the accounts password in the ZCM login window, I get the error :

"Unable to log into the Zenworks realm because the system has disconnected from the network and the specified credentials did not match the credentials cached on the system.

- You must specify the credentials used to previously log into the Zenworks realm from this system.

- If your credentials have changed since the last login, you must reconnect the system to the network to be able to login to the Zenworks realm

Note: Repeated unsuccessful attempts might clear the cache and prevent you from logging in to the Zenworks realm."

I've tried zac cc, zac fsg -d, zac retr, thinking it was just an issue on this particular work station, but that didn't fix the issue. I tried logging the account on a couple other work stations and I'm getting the same error. The account has a DLU policy associated through inheritance, just as all our other accounts. I did try associating the policy directly, but same results.

The password for the account had recently been changed, so I tried using the previous password in the ZCM login window after getting passed the Novell login, and got the same message. The most recent error message in that workstations message log in Zenworks Control Center reads:

The action dlu policy (ID:dlu policy) failed due to the reason : failedToEnforcePolicy, however the action is set to continue on failure.

I can successfully log in other accounts, using the same inherited DLU policy as well as accounts with different DLU policies.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!