Hi all: I am rolling out a new Win7 image from our ZCM 11.2.4 servers. I have created several Win7 images in the past and they have worked well so I was a little surprised when this issue cropped up.

I have a new win7 image created from a virtual machine instance of Win7 (as I have always done). Win7 is sysprep'ed in the same fashion as I have always doen with other win7 images. Everything has gone smoothly to this point. Now when I roll out the new image to my test machines, one occasion a machine will act up with a secedit.sbd corruption. In the error message a reference to one of my ZCM group policies is present. The error log shows the secedit.sbd issue which eventually resolves itself after several reboots.

Also, prior to this new image we upgraded our AD domain level from 2003 to 2008. This caused an issue where users could not install applications (not enough rights). To get around this we had to create a new GP in AD to promote users. (BTW, this was something we use to do with ZCM dynamic user.) I do not know if this is related, but the timing seems suspicious.

So, any thought on what I broke? Chris.