On current build ZCM 11 SP3... We had some original group polices created for Windows 7 64 bit that seem to be applying properly to the workstation. I'm able to confirm workstation policy settings on the workstation by opening up gpedit.msc and confirming my settings. The problem that exist is when I login to the ZCM console and try to edit any of my policies it seems to come down from the server but when I open my policy settings they are all set at not configured. I even tried creating a test policy and making like three changes. I saved the policy and uploading seems to work without any errors but when I try to re-edit the policy it has the three that were change defaulted back to not configured. I attached a copy of the Zen_GP.log file that shows this...

ZEN GP Handler - 5/19/2014 - 10:30:41 AM - Logged on User - Could not load file or assembly 'zmd, Version=, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.: at

Novell.Zenworks.PolicyHandlers.WindowsGroupPolicyP lural.AbstractGPHandler.ApplyUserPolicy(String cachedirectory, Boolean copyscripts, MessageDetails&

lastErrorMessage, String PolicyGUID, String userName, String usersession, Boolean dontapplyIEsettings)
at Novell.Zenworks.PolicyHandlers.WindowsGroupPolicyP lural.AbstractGPHandler.ApplySettingsToolMode(Stri ng zipFilepath, String username)
at Novell.Zenworks.PolicyHandlers.WindowsGroupPolicyP lural.WindowsGPHandler.EditGPSettings(String zipFilePath, Boolean edit)
ts\StartuptoC:\Users\Logged on User\AppData\Local\Temp\635360922292841726\GroupPo licy\Machine\Scripts\Startup

Any thoughts on why I'm not able to edit group policies but was able to do so before the SP3 update?