I am running my Summer re-image process and have two different images, one for HP laptops and one for new Lenovo laptops. The image is for Windows 7 Pro x64 and does the installation of the client software (ZAA, iPrint, Novell Client, etc) after the image process via a series of scripts. One of the scripts runs the ZAA install by detecting the arch type and downloading from the ZCM the required client installer. It then sets a series of Registry settings and then runs the MSI with the /q to silently reboot the system. After that has been done I will have about a third of my laptops come back with a startup repair. At this point the only real option is to re-image the laptop which usually finishes the second time correctly. I thought I might have had a driver issue which was conflicting with the ZAA but I can't find anything in log files that provides any further information.

Registry settings:
reg.exe add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Novell\ZCM" /v HonorWorkstationOnlyLogin /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
reg.exe add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Novell\ZCM\ZenLgn" /v DefaulttRealm /t REG_SZ /d USD405_Tree /f
reg.exe add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Novell\Authentitcation" /v AllowDLUWithoutNovellClient /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
reg.exe add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Netware\Nal1.0\NalView" /v Disabled /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
reg.exe add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Novell\ZCM\ZenLgn" /v DisablePassiveModeLoginPrompt /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
reg.exe add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Novell\ZCM\AgentSettings" /v DoNotFetchUserGroups /t REG_SZ /d True /f
reg.exe add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Novell\ZCM\GroupPolicy" /v ReApplyPolicyAtDeviceStartup /t REG_SZ /d 1 /f
reg.exe add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Novell\ZCM" /v ZENLoginUserRefreshAsync /t REG_SZ /d True /f
reg.exe add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Novell\ZCM" /v require-verified-certs /t REG_SZ /d false /f
reg.exe add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Novell\ZCM" /v require-verified-certs /t REG_SZ /d false /f
reg.exe add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Novell\ZCM\ZenLgn " /v DisablePassiveModeLoginPrompt /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f

I am at a loss as to what is causing this issue. Any ideas where I can start looking to figure out what is interfering with this process?

Thanks for the assistance.