Has anyone successfully done AMIE import from ZCM 11.3? I'm trying it with Service Desk 7.0.3 and not succeeding.

My AMIE settings:

Type: "Zenworks Configuration Management 11.1 - Hardware" (have also tried "Zenworks Configuration Management 11.1", with same results).

Database type: Sybase Anywhere (my ZCM is using the embedded Sybase database)

Host: hostname of my ZCM server
Port: 2638
Name: zenworks_
Usename and Password: as obtained with 'zman dgc' on the ZCM server
Schema: dbo
Catalog: zenworks_

When I click 'Test', the result is successful. However, when I run Import, it ends with result:
Item import failed An error occurred whilst reverse engineering the remote schema Check the database connection details, and refer to the log file for further information

Log file has the following further information:
2014-07-10 11:11:27,586]ERROR166767[LiveTimeScheduler_Worker-3] (DynamicDbComms.java:303) - An error occurred whilst initializing Comms: An unknown error occurred during the schema extraction - no tables were found
java.lang.Exception: An unknown error occurred during the schema extraction - no tables were found
at com.livetime.assetmgmt.dynamicdb.HbmParser.parseXM L(HbmParser.java:265)
at com.livetime.assetmgmt.DynamicDbComms.generateSche ma(DynamicDbComms.java:588)
at com.livetime.assetmgmt.DynamicDbComms.initCollecti on(DynamicDbComms.java:294)
at com.livetime.assetmgmt.AssetImportMgr.importAssets (AssetImportMgr.java:235)
at com.livetime.assetmgmt.AssetImportJob.run(AssetImp ortJob.java:142)
at com.livetime.service.AssetImportService.execute(As setImportService.java:72)
at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:2 13)
at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run (SimpleThreadPool.java:557)