I've just migrated from Netware 6.5SP8 GW8.03HP3 to GW2012 SP2 running on SLES11SP3 with OES11SP2.

I'm trying to set up some backup scripts using dbcopy essentially the script that Willem has posted in other threads.
Now the first few times I ran it I was doing it via a remote putty session, but now I'm testing on the Gnome Terminal in the Console and getting the following error when it gets to the gwtmstmp command:

-- In Gnome
ford:/opt/novell/groupwise/agents/bin # /opt/novell/groupwise/agents/bin/gwtmstmp -s -p /media/nss/GWISE/grpw_po
Load of Resource File (/opt/novell/groupwise/agents/bin/../lib/gwtsaxuk.fil) failed - error - 8209 for lang 'uk'
Trying 'us' Resource File.
Load of Resource File (/opt/novell/groupwise/agents/bin/../lib/gwtsaxuk.fil) failed - error - 8209 for lang 'en'

-- In Putty
ford:/opt/novell/groupwise/agents/bin # /opt/novell/groupwise/agents/bin/gwtmstmp -s -p /media/nss/GWISE/grpw_po
Successfully set backup timestamp for all users on post office at /media/nss/GWISE/grpw_po

Why on earth would it start looking for the wrong Resource file in Gnome?
There is only one gwtsa file:
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 121030 Mar 26 2013 /opt/novell/groupwise/agents/lib/gwtsaxen.fil
The real question is would cron have the same issue and not be able to run gwtmstmp successfully?