We have a ZCM 10.3.4 environment that we are about to upgrade to 11.3.x. There is only one Primary Server, SLES11.x and an external MSSQL 2005 db.

Because we wanted to try the migration(PoC) before doing it in the real environment we created a exact similar environment with the same IP segment(Sandbox LAN). Because it's created in the same ESX environment we could'nt maintain the sandboxed Primary Server with the same MAC address so I cloned the server and reconfigured the servers new NIC that's created automatically as the eth0 with the exact settings as it had before. I backuped/migrated the db to a new MSSQL 2012R2 server and run the database in compability mode so that it would still work as a 2005 version.

Everything seemed to work as it should, deployment, clients from the real environment could still login and zaa connect to the Sandboxed environment seamless and get bundles and policys deployed etc.
But when I tried to create new bundles or policy then I noticed problems. At the last finishing click I got below error message or something similar.

The wizard cannot continue for the following reason(s):
Unable to complete your request for the following reason: com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.exceptions.InternalD ataModelException: com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.exceptions.InternalD ataModelException: org.hibernate.exception.ConstraintViolationExcepti on: could not insert collection: [com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.objects.assignableco ntent.AssignableContentObject.SatelliteServers#470 14d699a323329bb871d4d5db94438

Do anyone recognize this or know what the reason could be I would appriciate your answer. Thanks!