Just prove it can be done I installed SLES 11 SP3 with Add-on OES11 SP2 a little while back, and have a working server with a working GroupWise system including Web Access.
I want to go the next stage and (think) I have installed a XEN virtual machine (SLES11 again), onto which I want to install GroupWise Mobility Server. However, I don't seem to be getting very far, even though I'm trying to follow a Cool Solutions article by Gregg Hinchmann.

I have created a Trusted App, and have created a key file (this was done on the Host SLES machine) now I need to copy this gwtamobility.key file to the VM / Mobility server, but I can't for the life of me work out how to do this. I'm feeling a little stupid, as I guess it must be quite simple but I'm new in this VM business and don't understand how I can copy it from the host machine to the virtual machine, before I can tackle the rest of the installation.

Can anyone enlighten me, as the install guide says "Copy the key file to a convenient location on the Mobility server. The Installation program
automatically transfers the trusted application key from the key file into the configuration of the GroupWise Sync Agent" ... this does not actually help me...