Hi All,

I had my primary and only server (I know, I know) running 11.2.4 and upgraded to 11.3. I had problems install/deploying the new agent to 11.2.4 machine. Then I noticed there have been 2 updates since 11.3 - 11.3.1 and FRU 11.3.1. I thought in my innocence that Aha-- these must resolve client deployment issues, surely. I proceeded to update my Primary from 11.3 to 11.3.1 and then FRU 11.3.1. I assume that deploying FRU 11.3.1 will roll up 11.3.1 ( double reboot required) but I am still having issues rolling out this agent to my test machines (32bit and 64bit).

My own machine which has 11.2.4 installed is returning the error "One or more pre-requisite updates failed to install to this device. Ensure all pre-requisite updates have been applied successfully and try again." and the other test machine which is running 11.3.0 (had to remove old 11.2.4 agent to put this on as the deployment didn't work) is also returning the error "One or more pre-requisite updates failed to install to this device. Ensure all pre-requisite updates have been applied successfully and try again.". And this is before general roll out. It's a bit scary to say the least as I anticipate this error on all our machines if I do a general deployment..

Have I missed something somewhere along the way? Dotnet4 is installed on the test machines. How do I find out where it is failing?