Hi,

We are using Filr 1.0.1.65 in a large deployment. We have all of our users in Active Directory with files stored on Windows Server 2012.

Users and groups have all imported without any issues, but when they login to Filr (web or desktop client) none of their preexisting files or folders are displayed.

Interestingly they are able to create a folders with the Filr web interface, or the desktop client and the folder will appear on the windows file server in the user's home directory as expected. If they use windows explorer and copy files into the folder that was created with Filr, they will eventually show up in the Web, Desktop, and Mobile client.

Basically no one is able to see any of their preexisting files located at the root level of their folder. I have checked the root folder permissions, filr proxy user, and every thing looks good I even compared the root folder permissions with the folders created with Filr. I have checked this with multiple users and have observed the same functionality.

I have considered just telling them to create a folder specifically for Filr and then copy all of the data they want to sync into that, but I'm not sure how well received that would be.

I have taken a look at TID 7013327 but I don't feel this applies here.

Here are some log errors that get written to famtd.log everytime you attempt to view the root of the user directory in Filr.

Sep 22 13:41:55 filr [XTCOM]: ERROR:thread_handler: request processing failed
Sep 22 13:41:55 filr [XTCOM]: ERROR:sendStatus: sending status ret: -1
Sep 22 13:57:05 filr [XTCOM]: ERROR:CIFSOperations::ListAll: SMBC_Getxattr: failed: 2
Sep 22 13:57:05 filr [XTCOM]: ERROR:FAMTOperations::ProceeRequest failed unc: //re-rsut6/RE_Hill_Users/RE_Lavoie identity: filrproxy session: 1VyGGCrS 75EDHEcdM0HJXQ==
Sep 22 13:57:05 filr [XTCOM]: ERROR:thread_handler: request processing failed
Sep 22 13:57:05 filr [XTCOM]: ERROR:sendStatus: sending status ret: -1
Sep 22 14:12:15 filr [XTCOM]: ERROR:CIFSOperations::ListAll: SMBC_Getxattr: failed: 2
Sep 22 14:12:15 filr [XTCOM]: ERROR:FAMTOperations::ProceeRequest failed unc: //re-rsut6/RE_Hill_Users/RE_Lavoie identity: filrproxy session: 1VyGGCrS 75EDHEcdM0HJXQ==
Sep 22 14:12:15 filr [XTCOM]: ERROR:thread_handler: request processing failed
Sep 22 14:12:15 filr [XTCOM]: ERROR:sendStatus: sending status ret: -1
Sep 22 14:27:26 filr [XTCOM]: ERROR:CIFSOperations::ListAll: SMBC_Getxattr: failed: 2
Sep 22 14:27:26 filr [XTCOM]: ERROR:FAMTOperations::ProceeRequest failed unc: //re-rsut6/RE_Hill_Users/RE_Lavoie identity: filrproxy session: 1VyGGCrS 75EDHEcdM0HJXQ==

Any thought or suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,
Cy.