Thread: FTF Roll Up 1 for ZENworks (11.3.1) Install Problems

Threaded View

1. FTF Roll Up 1 for ZENworks (11.3.1) Install Problems

Hello All...

First understand that I have two primary servers and currently three satellite servers all running on SLES 11. All servers are currently on the current version which is Zenworks 11 SP3 (11.3.1) I downloaded the FRU update file two days ago and check the MD5 checksum and all was well... Moved a copy of the ZIP file to the TMP location on the first primary server. Ran the zman sui command login with my credentials and all was well from the server stand point. Logged into the ZCC web interface and made sure that all five servers replicated properly and all show a 100% replication status.

I realize that the secondary primary server needs to have the service shut down during the install but my problem is once I select the update in the available system updates location I'm unable to select the deploy the update because it is greyed out.

The only option available once I check the update is check for updates, authorize update or delete update. If I try to authorize the update I immediately receive an error that states the following: Error: For the FTF Roll Up 1 for ZENworks (11.3.1) to be authorized, the Update for ZENworks 11 SP3 (11.3.1) needs to be installed on this server. Install these updates and try again.

I tried to do some research with no luck on how to manually install the update to the first primary server.

Any provided help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by bkferrante; 26-Sep-2014 at 02:17 PM.