I am thinking about upgrading from Filr 1.0.1 to Filr 1.1.

The minor issue that I ran into with Filr 1.0.1 was that I had to enable scheduled synchronization for each and every user's "My Files" folder. I had to do this so that each user's ENTIRE "My Files" folder would fully synchronize with their Windows client. If I did not do this, then top level folders in their "My Files" folder would synchronize, but there would be no subfolders inside them; unless they would first access the subfolders in the web or mobile app. I asked on this forum a few months ago if there was a way to set scheduled synchronization for all of my user's "My Folders" at once. No one answered, so I took that to mean no. Anyways, before I upgrade to Novell Filr 1.1, I would like to ask the following question:

1.) Does Filr 1.1 provide "Just-in-Time" functionality to the Windows client that is similar to how the web client and mobile client work? If it does, I don't believe that I would have to set scheduled synchronizations as described above. A practical example of how this would be useful to us is, if a user created a new file on our file server near the end of the work day, by just saving it to their h: drive instead of going through the Filr client which is the way they are accustomed to doing that, and then 30 minutes later at home wanted to continue to work on it, they could do that instead of having to wait for the next scheduled synchronization to occur before they could see it.

Thank you.