I am trying to set specific rights to a directory and I cannot seem to get it like I want it. Here is the directory structure:

DIRECTORY-A
|
|_ DIRECTORY-B
|
|_ directory-1
|
|_ directory-2 (problem directory)

The user group has RF rights to DIRECTORY-A. That same group has RWCEMF to DIRECTORY-B and that seems to be working fine(also I have all checked in the Inheritance filter except Access control). What I am trying to do is allow the group to have all rights to directory-1 and all EXCEPT delete from directory-2. I want multiple users to be able to add, rename, delete and move files in directory-1 - so the rights are RWCEMF and that appears to work fine (also I have all checked in the Inheritance filter except Access control). My delimma is trying to get the users to be able have access to directory-2 like this the rights are RWCEMF (I have all checked in the Inheritance filter except Erase & Access Control). I want them to be able to move files into there and name them as they want. But once there, I do not want them to be able to delete from there. If I remove the Erase access right the users are blocked from saving files in the directory - which makes no sense to me. So I want the user to be able to dump things in there and once a file is there, they cannot remove the file or change the contents. Is there some combination of rights to get to this functionality?