Hi, a few months ago I posted a question on these forums about this. But I never got a clear and definitive solution to my problem. The problem is that I created a bundle to install the Novell Client 2 SP3 on Windows 7 Ent SP1 x64 French workstations. The exact version of the Novell Client doesn't seems to matter because in the end I always get the same error message regardless of the version. And what drive me mad is that when I install the Novell Client manually it always works. For example, I install the Novell Client before the ZENworks agent, after I sysprep the workstation, and it always works. But if I use my bundle most of the time I end up with my error "setup.exe_unknown". When this error pop up I can see the process setup.exe is running but there's nothing else. It hasn't even install the VC++ Redis. So I enabled the debug mode in the registry and the next time the error appeared I was finally able to get some logs. And by logs I mean that I only have one logs file that get created which is "NCIDebug.log". At the end of the file I can see this.

[SETUP] ERROR: RegOpenKeyEx for [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Novell\Network Provider] failed; error 2.
[SETUP] ERROR: RegOpenKeyEx for [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Novell\Network Provider\Credential Managers] failed; error 2.
After checking the registry in question, indeed the key "HKLM\Software\Novell\Network Provider" doesn't exist. So in a Windows 7 Ent SP1 x64 French VM I installed manually the Novell Client. After checking the registry the key "HKLM\Software\Novell\Network Provider" still doesn't exist. So what am I missing here? Is this registry check that is causing the problem or the next action of the installer?

Thanks in advance for the help!