Hi,

I tried to set up home folder integration within Filr 1.1.0.653 for evaluation and testing purposes. I imported a set of test users from Active Directory. With a certain test user (let's call him "Bob") it worked at first, Bob was able to see and use his home folder within Filr. Then I deleted all test users and netfolder servers, because I wanted to play around with the setup a little bit. When I import the same set of test users from Active Directory now and set up everything as before (at least as far as I remember), Bob, who was able to use his home folder within Filr, can't see his home folder. Other test users are able to see and use their home folders in Filr (though I must mention that their home folders lie on another host).

famtd.log states the following:
Dec 18 15:11:05 filr famtd[2097]: ERROR:CIFSOperations::ListAll:[sid - <sessionID>] SMBC_Stat failed No route to host
Dec 18 15:11:05 filr famtd[2097]: ERROR:FAMTOperations::ProceesRequest:[sid - <sessionID>] failed unc: //fshome/homes/<folder>/Bob identity: Bob session: <sessionID>
Dec 18 15:11:05 filr famtd[2097]: ERROR:thread_handler: request processing failed - FAMT_FAILURE
Dec 18 15:11:05 filr famtd[2097]: ERROR:sendStatus: sending status ret: FAMT_FAILURE

I can connect to //fshome/homes from the Filr appliance using smbclient, so I don't see why the log file states "No Route to host".

Could it be that there is some kind of caching in place that leads to this error?