This topic has ben on this forum before but I have yet to see an answer. I have an SR on the go but nothing new has been suggested other than restore from back-up and try again. Based on previous posts, it appears that most have installed no problem but a few struggle and the issues seem to be permissions or missing files.

Environment - ZCM 11.2.4 on SLES 11 SP3 - trying to install ZCM 11.3. Audit DB has been created ahead of time I have been given credentials but I don't have direct access to MSSQL server.

Is it possible there is something basic in the install process?

1. Does DB address need to be in either IP address or DNS format?

2. Does install package need to be on a physical DVD or can it be in a folder on the server? Any particular folder?

snippet from verifyDB after failed install (couldn't find /jodbc folder anywhere):

ls: cannot access /opt/novell/zenworks/java/lib/jodbc-*.jar: No such file or directory
_________ ____
|__ / _ \ / ___| Novell ZENworks(R)
/ /| | | | |
/ /_| |_| | |___ v 0.9 (11.3)
/____|____/ \____|

+ Starting ZENworks Diagnostic Center.
+ ----------------------------------
System Information:
Database: Microsoft SQL Server
ZCM Version: 11.2.4

+ Loading configuration.

+ Initializing native libraries.

+ Attempting to connect to database.

+ Connected to the database.

+ Verifying System State.

Running 'Database Verifier'.

+ Verifying ZCM Database metadata.

[!] 1 error(s) found while verifying Indexes of Table LC_EntitlementToPPMap

[!] 1 error(s) found while verifying Constraints of Table LC_EntitlementToPPMap

[!] 1 error(s) found while verifying Constraints of Table LC_LicenseToPPMap

[!] 1 error(s) found while verifying Triggers of Table LC_TallyProduct

... and many more ...

snippet from top of SystemStatus - this identical line was posted earlier with no update:
com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.exceptions.InternalD ataModelException: org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not load an entity: [com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.objects.folders.Fold er#4fd37ae44f381007d0d4dbe4833b58cb]