About a month ago our OES 11 SP2 server stopped associating newly created printers with an eDirectory object. We are using iManager 2.7 to create the objects.

The server holds the Master replica that iPrint is pointing to.
iPrint appears to be pointing at the correct eDir objects and I've restored a previous copy of the database.
Server certificates resolve as Valid(DNS AG, IP AG, SSL CertificateDNS)

Watching the log file I see the following error when we create a printer using iManger 2.7.

Attempt 0 to associate PA *PRINTER NAME WE USED HERE* with PSM eDir object failed with error (FFFFFD9B)
Attempt 1 to associate PA *PRINTER NAME WE USED HERE* with PSM eDir object failed with error (FFFFFD9B)
Attempt 2 to associate PA *PRINTER NAME WE USED HERE* with PSM eDir object failed with error (FFFFFD9B)

No other errors occur the eDir object is not created and the printer does not show up in the printer install page because of it. I tried putting the oldest copy of the manager database back in place which had only printers that were all listed in eDir.

I really hope I don't need to try and export printers, delete all of the configuration and import all printers to fix this.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you,
-Nyle