Wasn't sure where to post this as it's really an eDirectory issue caused by trying to remove and re-add a rebuilt NW65 server.

We have a mixed Netware and Linux Tree and due to some very strange hardware issues the Netware server completely died and corrupted DS. Novell assisted getting the server back in to the tree using this TID https://www.netiq.com/communities/co...ster-recovery/ without the rebuild and everything was pretty good.

Then Disaster 2 occurred, the Hardware failed completely and tanked the Netware server again. We've now completely replaced the Chassis, controller and drives and done a clean NW install in a new tree. Restored the SYS and DATA volumes from tape (Backup Exec 9.2 for NW) which has now 'broken' then temp tree as expected (error -6061) as the restored NICI is now unable to work with the new tree.

So we're at step 5 again of the DR doc mentioned above. When we did this previously it worked fine. But it looks like something from the previous NCP server object delete is still stuck somewhere, we now get an error -614 "An attempt was made to add a duplicate value to the specified property" and we can't delete the NCP server object from ConsoleOne. I'm assuming it's something to do with the "Unknown Base Class" attribute which was set from the previous time the server was removed from the tree, I'm assuming that it's trying to add the attribute and it's already there (I can still see it in iMonitor). Can I clean this up so I can remove the server from the tree?

I have a Chat session on hold waiting for Novell, but this could take a couple of hours for a response.