Hi I hope someone out there can help me out with a problem I am having.

We are testing DSFW and have got it set up and working great.

The only issue I have is in regards to password expiry.

By default all our users have a password that expires every 40 days and they get 10 grace logins to change it.

When my test accounts have expired I am being prompted TWICE to change the password:

The FIRST time is when I enter the password to log on - I get the standard Windows message "Your password has expired and must be changed". I change the password without problem and it continues to log in. If I check iManager i can see that the password is changed and no longer expired.

The SECOND time is once the Novell Login script finishes processing. I get the standard Novell Client password change message: "The password for user xxx has expired. You have 10 grace logins to change you password" I hit no that I don't want to change the password and it lets me use windows as normal.

The next time I log in the password I set works as normal and Novell Client doesn't prompt me to change it again. However on the next password expiry the same happens.

Is there a setting I have missed that controls this behaviour?

Server is OES 11 SP2, client is Windows 7 with Novell Client 2 SP3 for Windows 7 (IR10). Server and Client are fully patched.