Here's another oddball problem some of my users are having. Occasionally, if they copy and paste an address from another e-mail into a new e-mail, the pasted text inserts some character string that starts with "=?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=8E" or similar but always starts with the ?UTF-8? It is not visible in the field when the copy and paste is done, but when they send it, the mail bounces because the GWIA inserts those string characters as part of the address. (Now that I typed this out, maybe i should be posting this in the GWIA forum?) They are copying from mail they received/forwarded in GW. It doesn't happen all the time, but when they get one of those addresses, it will consistently put in the characters. The workaround is to re-type the address instead of copying it or inserting it from the frequent contacts addressbook. The problem is you can't tell if the address is "good" or not until you send the e-mail and get the bounce message. Just wondering if anyone else has seen that behavior before and if it is related to the GW2014 client.