Hi All,

I have a weird and oddly specific question I'm hoping someone who knows the in's and out's of the GW client may be able to assist with.

Environment in question:

Xenapp 6.5 on Server 2008 R2 x64
GW 8.0.2 hp3 client
Print services running from AD (running on server 2012 R2 infrastructure)
Workstations are Win 7 Pro x64 with printers installed via GPO in above AD infrastructure

When a user logs in to the virtual desktop presented to them their printers are mapped fine from the local machine. Test print works, Printing from office apps works, but printing an email from the GW client either doesn't send the job or sends the job but prints a blank page.

To troubleshoot I have uninstalled and reinstalled office and GW client as per https://www.novell.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=7014228 and also tested locally installing the same printer via the published objects in AD as well as manually creating the TCP/IP Printer on the server - printing from the groupwise client to these printer instances worked fine, re-testing the mapped printer of the same through the session printed blank once more.

Does anyone have any insight into this issue?

I apologise in advance for the tardiness of my replies but I will be away for a little while over the easter break.