I am trying to use the Novell Client 2 ADM to limit what my users can do via the Novell Client (we are a public school district.) Specifically, I am trying to disable the Novell Utilities, the Browse To, and the Properties dialogs. When I used the ADM in my Group Policy, and applied it to my users, nothing changed. I then tried to create a bundle to push out the registry edits that would make the changes, I was able to see that the changes took effect, but they took effect on all users who logged in to the computer instead of just to the specific users I wanted.

I know that this is probably an easy fix, but I have been struggling over this for 2 weeks now, and I am no closer to a solution than I was before.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide me.