Your event here is a modify of title and physicalDeliveryOfficeName.

No UAC or pseudo attributes in this event. So the engine never
generated the attribute change for the shim to process.

Need to see a trace of it failing, of cours.e This is a working example.

On 5/30/2012 5:46 PM, ccandotti wrote:
>
> Thank for your time,
>
> The log of the remote loader is this:
>
>
> DirXML Log Event -------------------
> Driver = \BAPRO\system\driverset1\Active Directory Driver
> Thread = Publisher Channel
> Level = success
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:40:47.48]: ADDriver: get object changes - 0x0000
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:40:47.48]: ADDriver: object changes complete
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:25.02]: Loader: Received 'subscriber execute'
> document
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:25.02]: Loader: XML Document:
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:25.02]:<nds dtdversion="4.0"
> ndsversion="8.x">
> <source>
> <product edition="Advanced" version="4.0.1.0">DirXML</product>
> <contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
> </source>
> <input>
> <modify cached-time="20120530174124.388Z" class-name="user"
> event-id="novell#20120530174124#1#1:c391d19d-ba13-4f56-858a-9dd191c313ba"
> qualified-src-dn="O=data\CN=idmprueba4" src-dn="\BAPRO\data\idmprueba4"
> src-entry-id="33450" timestamp="1338399684#8">
> <association
> state="associated">e550918f562dc646b4978840a190abe f</association>
> <modify-attr attr-name="physicalDeliveryOfficeName">
> <remove-value>
> <value timestamp="1338395087#6" type="string">khgfhgd</value>
> </remove-value>
> <add-value>
> <value timestamp="1338399684#8" type="string">Buenos
> Aires</value>
> </add-value>
> </modify-attr>
> <modify-attr attr-name="title">
> <remove-value>
> <value timestamp="1338395087#4" type="string">kjf</value>
> </remove-value>
> <add-value>
> <value timestamp="1338399684#4" type="string">senior</value>
> </add-value>
> </modify-attr>
> </modify>
> </input>
> </nds>
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:25.05]: Loader: Calling
> subscriptionShim->execute()
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:25.05]: Loader: XML Document:
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:25.05]:<nds dtdversion="4.0"
> ndsversion="8.x">
> <source>
> <product edition="Advanced" version="4.0.1.0">DirXML</product>
> <contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
> </source>
> <input>
> <modify cached-time="20120530174124.388Z" class-name="user"
> event-id="novell#20120530174124#1#1:c391d19d-ba13-4f56-858a-9dd191c313ba"
> qualified-src-dn="O=data\CN=idmprueba4" src-dn="\BAPRO\data\idmprueba4"
> src-entry-id="33450" timestamp="1338399684#8">
> <association
> state="associated">e550918f562dc646b4978840a190abe f</association>
> <modify-attr attr-name="physicalDeliveryOfficeName">
> <remove-value>
> <value timestamp="1338395087#6" type="string">khgfhgd</value>
> </remove-value>
> <add-value>
> <value timestamp="1338399684#8" type="string">Buenos
> Aires</value>
> </add-value>
> </modify-attr>
> <modify-attr attr-name="title">
> <remove-value>
> <value timestamp="1338395087#4" type="string">kjf</value>
> </remove-value>
> <add-value>
> <value timestamp="1338399684#4" type="string">senior</value>
> </add-value>
> </modify-attr>
> </modify>
> </input>
> </nds>
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:25.05]: ADDriver: parse command
>
> className user
> destDN
> eventId
> novell#20120530174124#1#1:c391d19d-ba13-4f56-858a-9dd191c313ba
> association e550918f562dc646b4978840a190abef
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:25.05]: ADDriver: parse modify class = user
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:25.05]: ADDriver: association
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:25.05]: ADDriver:
> e550918f562dc646b4978840a190abef
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:25.05]: ADDriver: modify-attr
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:25.05]: ADDriver: remove-value
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:25.05]: ADDriver: value
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:25.05]: ADDriver: khgfhgd
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:25.05]: ADDriver: add-value
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:25.05]: ADDriver: value
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:25.05]: ADDriver: Buenos Aires
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:25.05]: ADDriver: modify-attr
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:25.05]: ADDriver: remove-value
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:25.05]: ADDriver: value
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:25.05]: ADDriver: kjf
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:25.05]: ADDriver: add-value
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:25.05]: ADDriver: value
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:25.05]: ADDriver: senior
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:25.05]: ADDriver: Connect using ldap_bind:
> user=administrator, domain=, password=***, method=negotiate,
> server=NXCAAD.nxcalab.intra, sign=no, seal=no ssl=yes
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:25.07]: ADDriver: ldap_bind connection
> succeeded
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:25.07]: ADDriver: ldap_modify user CN=idm
> prueba4,CN=Users,DC=nxcalab,DC=intra
> LDAPMod operations:
> delete attribute physicalDeliveryOfficeName
>>> khgfhgd

> add attribute physicalDeliveryOfficeName
>>> Buenos Aires

> delete attribute title
>>> kjf

> add attribute title
>>> senior

> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:25.07]: Loader: subscriptionShim->execute()
> returned:
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:25.07]: Loader: XML Document:
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:25.07]:<nds ndsversion="8.7"
> dtdversion="1.1">
> <source>
> <product version="3.5.14" asn1id="" build="20110211_120000"
> instance="\BAPRO\system\driverset1\Active Directory
> Driver">AD</product>
> <contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
> </source>
> <output>
> <status level="success"
> event-id="novell#20120530174124#1#1:c391d19d-ba13-4f56-858a-9dd191c313ba"/>
> </output>
> </nds>
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:25.07]:
> DirXML Log Event -------------------
> Driver = \BAPRO\system\driverset1\Active Directory Driver
> Thread = Subscriber Channel
> Object = \BAPRO\data\idmprueba4
> Level = success
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.37]: Loader: Received document from
> publicationShim
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.37]: Loader: XML Document:
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.37]:<nds dtdversion="2.2">
> <source>
> <product version="4.0.1.0">DirXML</product>
> <contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
> </source>
> <input>
> <status level="success" type="heartbeat"/>
> </input>
> </nds>
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]: Loader: Received 'publisher reply'
> document
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]: Loader: XML Document:
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]:<nds dtdversion="4.0"
> ndsversion="8.x">
> <source>
> <product edition="Advanced" version="4.0.1.0">DirXML</product>
> <contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
> </source>
> <output>
> <status event-id="0" level="success"></status>
> </output>
> </nds>
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]: Loader: DirXML returned:
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]: Loader: XML Document:
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]:<nds dtdversion="4.0"
> ndsversion="8.x">
> <source>
> <product edition="Advanced" version="4.0.1.0">DirXML</product>
> <contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
> </source>
> <output>
> <status event-id="0" level="success"></status>
> </output>
> </nds>
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]:
> DirXML Log Event -------------------
> Driver = \BAPRO\system\driverset1\Active Directory Driver
> Thread = Publisher Channel
> Level = success
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]: ADDriver: get object changes - 0x0000
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]: ADDriver: process object change entry
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]: ADDriver: Processing change from AD:
> isDeleted: NULL, whenCreated NULL, name NULL
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]: ADDriver: Publisher MODIFY
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]: ADDriver: Publisher Modify-
> effectiveClassQuery dn=CN=idm prueba4,CN=Users,DC=nxcalab,DC=intra
> className=user
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]: ADDriver: accountExpires
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]: ADDriver: description
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]: ADDriver: dirxml-uACAccountDisable
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]: ADDriver: displayName
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]: ADDriver: facsimileTelephoneNumber
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]: ADDriver: givenName
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]: ADDriver: initials
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]: ADDriver: l
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]: ADDriver: logonHours
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]: ADDriver: mail
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]: ADDriver: physicalDeliveryOfficeName
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]: ADDriver: postOfficeBox
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]: ADDriver: postalCode
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]: ADDriver: sAMAccountName
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]: ADDriver: sn
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]: ADDriver: st
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]: ADDriver: streetAddress
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]: ADDriver: telephoneNumber
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]: ADDriver: title
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]: ADDriver: userPrincipalName
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]: Loader: Received document from
> publicationShim
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]: Loader: XML Document:
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.46]:<nds dtdversion="2.2">
> <source>
> <product version="4.0.1.0">DirXML</product>
> <contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
> </source>
> <input>
> <modify class-name="user" event-id="Active Directory
> Driver##1379ed6d149##0" src-dn="CN=idm
> prueba4,CN=Users,DC=nxcalab,DC=intra">
> <association>e550918f562dc646b4978840a190abef</association>
> <modify-attr attr-name="physicalDeliveryOfficeName">
> <remove-all-values/>
> <add-value>
> <value type="string" naming="false">Buenos Aires</value>
> </add-value>
> </modify-attr>
> <modify-attr attr-name="title">
> <remove-all-values/>
> <add-value>
> <value type="string" naming="false">senior</value>
> </add-value>
> </modify-attr>
> </modify>
> </input>
> </nds>
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.77]: Loader: Received 'publisher reply'
> document
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.77]: Loader: XML Document:
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.77]:<nds dtdversion="4.0"
> ndsversion="8.x">
> <source>
> <product edition="Advanced" version="4.0.1.0">DirXML</product>
> <contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
> </source>
> <output>
> <status event-id="Active Directory Driver##1379ed6d149##0"
> level="success"><application>DirXML</application>
> <module>Active Directory Driver</module>
> <object-dn>CN=idm prueba4,CN=Users,DC=nxcalab,DC=intra
> (data\idmprueba4)</object-dn>
> <component>Publisher</component>
> <operation-data
> AccountTracking-association="e550918f562dc646b4978840a190abef"/>
> </status>
> </output>
> </nds>
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.77]: Loader: DirXML returned:
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.77]: Loader: XML Document:
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.77]:<nds dtdversion="4.0"
> ndsversion="8.x">
> <source>
> <product edition="Advanced" version="4.0.1.0">DirXML</product>
> <contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
> </source>
> <output>
> <status event-id="Active Directory Driver##1379ed6d149##0"
> level="success"><application>DirXML</application>
> <module>Active Directory Driver</module>
> <object-dn>CN=idm prueba4,CN=Users,DC=nxcalab,DC=intra
> (data\idmprueba4)</object-dn>
> <component>Publisher</component>
> <operation-data
> AccountTracking-association="e550918f562dc646b4978840a190abef"/>
> </status>
> </output>
> </nds>
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.77]:
> DirXML Log Event -------------------
> Driver = \BAPRO\system\driverset1\Active Directory Driver
> Thread = Publisher Channel
> Object = CN=idm prueba4,CN=Users,DC=nxcalab,DC=intra
> Level = success
> Message =<application>DirXML</application>
> <module>Active Directory Driver</module>
> <object-dn>CN=idm prueba4,CN=Users,DC=nxcalab,DC=intra
> (data\idmprueba4)</object-dn>
> <component>Publisher</component>
> <operation-data
> AccountTracking-association="e550918f562dc646b4978840a190abef"/>
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.77]: Loader: Received document from
> publicationShim
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.77]: Loader: XML Document:
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.77]:<nds dtdversion="2.2">
> <source>
> <product version="4.0.1.0">DirXML</product>
> <contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
> </source>
> <input>
> <init-params>
> <publisher-state>
> <cookie>TVNEUwMAAACVvdmVqD7NAQAAAAAAAAAAKAAAAMuRBQ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADLkQUAAAAAANpFWtYom7dBqEaBMd3m7TkB AAAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAA2kVa1iibt0GoRoEx3ebtOcuRBQAAAA AA</cookie>
> </publisher-state>
> </init-params>
> </input>
> </nds>
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.77]: Loader: Writing driver state to file
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.77]: Loader: Document consists only of
> state; not sending to remote side
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.77]: Loader: Returning to publisher:
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.77]: Loader: XML Document:
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.77]:<nds ndsversion="8.6"
> dtdversion="1.0">
> <output>
> <status level="success"/>
> </output>
> </nds>
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:41:47.77]: ADDriver: object changes complete
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:42:47.37]: Loader: Received document from
> publicationShim
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:42:47.37]: Loader: XML Document:
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:42:47.37]:<nds dtdversion="2.2">
> <source>
> <product version="4.0.1.0">DirXML</product>
> <contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
> </source>
> <input>
> <status level="success" type="heartbeat"/>
> </input>
> </nds>
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:42:47.49]: Loader: Received 'publisher reply'
> document
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:42:47.49]: Loader: XML Document:
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:42:47.49]:<nds dtdversion="4.0"
> ndsversion="8.x">
> <source>
> <product edition="Advanced" version="4.0.1.0">DirXML</product>
> <contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
> </source>
> <output>
> <status event-id="0" level="success"></status>
> </output>
> </nds>
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:42:47.49]: Loader: DirXML returned:
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:42:47.49]: Loader: XML Document:
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:42:47.49]:<nds dtdversion="4.0"
> ndsversion="8.x">
> <source>
> <product edition="Advanced" version="4.0.1.0">DirXML</product>
> <contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
> </source>
> <output>
> <status event-id="0" level="success"></status>
> </output>
> </nds>
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:42:47.49]:
> DirXML Log Event -------------------
> Driver = \BAPRO\system\driverset1\Active Directory Driver
> Thread = Publisher Channel
> Level = success
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:42:47.49]: ADDriver: get object changes - 0x0000
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:42:47.49]: ADDriver: object changes complete
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:43:47.37]: Loader: Received document from
> publicationShim
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:43:47.37]: Loader: XML Document:
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:43:47.37]:<nds dtdversion="2.2">
> <source>
> <product version="4.0.1.0">DirXML</product>
> <contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
> </source>
> <input>
> <status level="success" type="heartbeat"/>
> </input>
> </nds>
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:43:47.48]: Loader: Received 'publisher reply'
> document
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:43:47.48]: Loader: XML Document:
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:43:47.48]:<nds dtdversion="4.0"
> ndsversion="8.x">
> <source>
> <product edition="Advanced" version="4.0.1.0">DirXML</product>
> <contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
> </source>
> <output>
> <status event-id="0" level="success"></status>
> </output>
> </nds>
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:43:47.48]: Loader: DirXML returned:
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:43:47.48]: Loader: XML Document:
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:43:47.48]:<nds dtdversion="4.0"
> ndsversion="8.x">
> <source>
> <product edition="Advanced" version="4.0.1.0">DirXML</product>
> <contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
> </source>
> <output>
> <status event-id="0" level="success"></status>
> </output>
> </nds>
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:43:47.48]:
> DirXML Log Event -------------------
> Driver = \BAPRO\system\driverset1\Active Directory Driver
> Thread = Publisher Channel
> Level = success
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:43:47.48]: ADDriver: get object changes - 0x0000
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:43:47.48]: ADDriver: object changes complete
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:44:47.37]: Loader: Received document from
> publicationShim
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:44:47.37]: Loader: XML Document:
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:44:47.37]:<nds dtdversion="2.2">
> <source>
> <product version="4.0.1.0">DirXML</product>
> <contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
> </source>
> <input>
> <status level="success" type="heartbeat"/>
> </input>
> </nds>
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:44:47.46]: Loader: Received 'publisher reply'
> document
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:44:47.46]: Loader: XML Document:
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:44:47.46]:<nds dtdversion="4.0"
> ndsversion="8.x">
> <source>
> <product edition="Advanced" version="4.0.1.0">DirXML</product>
> <contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
> </source>
> <output>
> <status event-id="0" level="success"></status>
> </output>
> </nds>
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:44:47.46]: Loader: DirXML returned:
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:44:47.46]: Loader: XML Document:
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:44:47.46]:<nds dtdversion="4.0"
> ndsversion="8.x">
> <source>
> <product edition="Advanced" version="4.0.1.0">DirXML</product>
> <contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
> </source>
> <output>
> <status event-id="0" level="success"></status>
> </output>
> </nds>
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:44:47.46]:
> DirXML Log Event -------------------
> Driver = \BAPRO\system\driverset1\Active Directory Driver
> Thread = Publisher Channel
> Level = success
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:44:47.46]: ADDriver: get object changes - 0x0000
> DirXML: [05/30/12 14:44:47.46]: ADDriver: object changes complete
>
>
> Thank you very much.
>
>