Hi all,

Im facing a new problem in my way to understand a little more how NIM
works

In my drivers publisher channel, I want to make the following rule :
If the users attribute adminDescription changes to rt :

- the mapped attribute (jackNumber) will also change
- change jackNumber and adminDescription to nm
- delete Initials attribute inside NIM



To to this, I did a rule in the Command Transformation Policy:

Code:
--------------------
<policy>
<rule>
<description>fin de la migration</description>
<conditions>
<and>
<if-src-attr mode="nocase" name="adminDescription" op="equal">rt</if-src-attr>
</and>
</conditions>
<actions>
<do-clear-dest-attr-value class-name="User" name="Initials"/>
<do-set-dest-attr-value class-name="User" name="jackNumber">
<arg-value type="string">
<token-text xml:space="preserve">nm</token-text>
</arg-value>
</do-set-dest-attr-value>
<do-set-src-attr-value class-name="user" name="adminCount">
<arg-value type="string">
<token-text xml:space="preserve">nm</token-text>
</arg-value>
</do-set-src-attr-value>
</actions>
</rule>
</policy>
--------------------


My problem is that when I change manually the adminDescription
attribute to rt, I see that jackNumber changes also to rt, but my
rule is rejected:
> <nds dtdversion="1.1" ndsversion="8.7">
> <source>
> <product asn1id="" build="20120330_120000"
> instance="\IDV\system\DriverSet\ConnecteurAD"
> version="4.0.0.0">AD</product>
> <contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
> </source>
> <output>
> <instance class-name="user" event-id="0" src-dn="CN=User
> Syn,CN=Users,DC=nim2012,DC=intra">
> <association>428840cd9e5b434a84ea3385787d84e1</association>
> *<attr attr-name="adminDescription">
> <value naming="true" type="string">rt</value>
> </attr>*
> </instance>
> <status level="success"/>
> </output>
> </nds>
> [12/08/2014 18:02:09.375] ConnecteurAD PT: Applying policy:
> NOVLADDCFG-smp.
> [12/08/2014 18:02:09.375] ConnecteurAD PT: Mapping class-name
> 'user' to 'User'.
> [12/08/2014 18:02:09.375] ConnecteurAD PT: Mapping attr-name
> 'adminDescription' to 'jackNumber'.
> [12/08/2014 18:02:09.375] ConnecteurAD PT: Applying policy:
> NOVLDATACOLL-smp-SkipSchemaMapping.
> [12/08/2014 18:02:09.375] ConnecteurAD PT: Applying to instance
> #1.
> [12/08/2014 18:02:09.375] ConnecteurAD PT: Evaluating selection
> criteria for rule 'skip'.
> [12/08/2014 18:02:09.375] ConnecteurAD PT: (if-operation
> equal "instance") = TRUE.
> [12/08/2014 18:02:09.375] ConnecteurAD PT: (if-op-property
> 'data-collection-query' equal "true") = FALSE.
> [12/08/2014 18:02:09.375] ConnecteurAD PT: Rule rejected.
> [12/08/2014 18:02:09.375] ConnecteurAD PT: Evaluating selection
> criteria for rule 'restore'.
> [12/08/2014 18:02:09.375] ConnecteurAD PT: (if-op-property
> 'restore-attr-names' equal "true") = FALSE.
> [12/08/2014 18:02:09.375] ConnecteurAD PT: Rule rejected.
> [12/08/2014 18:02:09.375] ConnecteurAD PT: Applying to status
> #2.
> [12/08/2014 18:02:09.375] ConnecteurAD PT: Evaluating selection
> criteria for rule 'skip'.
> [12/08/2014 18:02:09.375] ConnecteurAD PT: (if-operation
> equal "instance") = FALSE.
> [12/08/2014 18:02:09.375] ConnecteurAD PT: Rule rejected.
> [12/08/2014 18:02:09.375] ConnecteurAD PT: Evaluating selection
> criteria for rule 'restore'.
> [12/08/2014 18:02:09.376] ConnecteurAD PT: (if-op-property
> 'restore-attr-names' equal "true") = FALSE.
> [12/08/2014 18:02:09.376] ConnecteurAD PT: Rule rejected.
> [12/08/2014 18:02:09.376] ConnecteurAD PT: Policy returned:
> [12/08/2014 18:02:09.376] ConnecteurAD PT:
> <nds dtdversion="1.1" ndsversion="8.7">
> <source>
> <product asn1id="" build="20120330_120000"
> instance="\IDV\system\DriverSet\ConnecteurAD"
> version="4.0.0.0">AD</product>
> <contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
> </source>
> <output>
> *<instance class-name="User" event-id="0" src-dn="CN=User
> Syn,CN=Users,DC=nim2012,DC=intra">
> <association>428840cd9e5b434a84ea3385787d84e1</association>
> <attr attr-name="jackNumber">
> <value naming="true" type="string">rt</value>
> </attr>
> </instance>*
> <status level="success"/>
> </output>
> </nds>
> [12/08/2014 18:02:09.376] ConnecteurAD PT: Resolving association
> references.
> [12/08/2014 18:02:09.376] ConnecteurAD PT: Query from policy
> result
> [12/08/2014 18:02:09.376] ConnecteurAD PT:
> <nds dtdversion="1.1" ndsversion="8.7">
> <source>
> <product asn1id="" build="20120330_120000"
> instance="\IDV\system\DriverSet\ConnecteurAD"
> version="4.0.0.0">AD</product>
> <contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
> </source>
> <output>
> <instance class-name="User" event-id="0" src-dn="CN=User
> Syn,CN=Users,DC=nim2012,DC=intra">
> <association>428840cd9e5b434a84ea3385787d84e1</association>
> *<attr attr-name="jackNumber">
> <value naming="true" type="string">rt</value>
> </attr>*
> </instance>
> <status level="success"/>
> </output>
> </nds>
> [12/08/2014 18:02:09.376] ConnecteurAD PT: *(if-src-attr
> 'adminDescription' equal "rt") = FALSE.*
> [12/08/2014 18:02:09.376] ConnecteurAD PT: Query from policy
> [12/08/2014 18:02:09.376] ConnecteurAD PT:
> <nds dtdversion="4.0" ndsversion="8.x">
> <source>
> <product edition="Standard" version="4.0.1.0">DirXML</product>
> <contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
> </source>
> <input>
> <query class-name="User" dest-dn="data\personnes\usyn"
> dest-entry-id="98587" scope="entry">
> <read-attr attr-name="jackNumber"/>
> </query>
> </input>
> </nds>


I also try to evaluate the target attribute using jackNumber, but it was
also rejected...
Does anyone have an idea why?

Thanks in advance,
Remi


--
remifournier
------------------------------------------------------------------------
remifournier's Profile: https://forums.netiq.com/member.php?userid=8277
View this thread: https://forums.netiq.com/showthread.php?t=52385