So, we had a little snafu at work that messed up our AD driver. We are
now getting the following error with users:

Could not set password via platform call. Err=5 (access denied)

Just to give a little background, the person that set up this driver has
long since moved on and the people working here don't have any
experience with the AD driver. What we think happened was when we setup
a new instance of designer on a new machine we accidentally updated the
packages/policies for AD. We think some of those default
packages/policies were originally removed as they were not needed for
our situation and updating them added them back and started causing
problems. So we managed to get a number of things fixed but one error we
are still seeing is the aforementioned. We are a little stuck on this
one. I have included a level 3 trace:

bobbintb's Profile:
View this thread: