On 05/04/2012 10:06 AM, bensalem wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> We're encountring an issue on User App 4 deployed on WAS 7. The User
> app is configured to run in clustering mode let's say on server1,
> server2.
>
> Many times a week, we can not access the user app on server 1 or server
> 2, until we reboot the server. After that the application works fine.
> Below the logs we get on a failure.
>
> Do you have an idea, to fix the problem?
>
>
> Thanks you in advance.
>
>
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.novell.soa.common.i18n.LocaleInfo
> (initialization failure)
> at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.j ava:140)
> at
> com.novell.soa.common.i18n.BestLocaleChooserFactor y.getBestLocaleChooser(BestLocaleChooserFactory.ja va:34)
>
> at
> com.novell.soa.common.i18n.BestLocaleServletFilter .init(BestLocaleServletFilter.java:179)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.FilterInstanceWrapp er.init(FilterInstanceWrapper.java:140)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterManager ._loadFilter(WebAppFilterManager.java:548)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterManager .loadFilter(WebAppFilterManager.java:462)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterManager .getFilterInstanceWrapper(WebAppFilterManager.java :319)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterManager .getFilterChain(WebAppFilterManager.java:379)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterManager .doFilter(WebAppFilterManager.java:860)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.han dleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:934)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.han dleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:502)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapperImpl .handleRequest(ServletWrapperImpl.java:179)
>
> at
> com.ibm.wsspi.webcontainer.servlet.GenericServletW rapper.handleRequest(GenericServletWrapper.java:12 1)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.jsp.webcontainerext.AbstractJSPExtensio nServletWrapper.handleRequest(AbstractJSPExtension ServletWrapper.java:259)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.handleReques t(WebApp.java:3933)
> at
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebGroup.handleRequ est(WebGroup.java:276)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.WebContainer.handleRequest (WebContainer.java:931)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.WSWebContainer.handleReque st(WSWebContainer.java:1583)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.channel.WCChannelLink.read y(WCChannelLink.java:186)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLi nk.handleDiscrimination(HttpInboundLink.java:445)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLi nk.handleNewRequest(HttpInboundLink.java:504)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLi nk.processRequest(HttpInboundLink.java:301)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLi nk.ready(HttpInboundLink.java:275)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.NewConnectionInitialRe adCallback.sendToDiscriminators(NewConnectionIniti alReadCallback.java:214)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.NewConnectionInitialRe adCallback.complete(NewConnectionInitialReadCallba ck.java:113)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.AioReadCompletionListe ner.futureCompleted(AioReadCompletionListener.java :165)
>
> at
> com.ibm.io.async.AbstractAsyncFuture.invokeCallbac k(AbstractAsyncFuture.java:217)
>
> at
> com.ibm.io.async.AsyncChannelFuture.fireCompletion Actions(AsyncChannelFuture.java:161)
>
> at com.ibm.io.async.AsyncFuture.completed(AsyncFuture .java:138)
> at com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler.complete(ResultHand ler.java:204)
>
> at
> com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler.runEventProcessingL oop(ResultHandler.java:775)
>
> at com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler$2.run(ResultHandler .java:905)
> at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.j ava:1604)
>
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> com.novell.afw.theme.impl.util.PersistenceUtil (initialization failure)
>
> at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.j ava:140)
> at
> com.novell.afw.theme.impl.core.ThemeManager.getDef aultThemeName(ThemeManager.java:642)
>
> at
> com.novell.afw.theme.impl.core.ThemeManager.getDef aultTheme(ThemeManager.java:228)
>
> at
> com.novell.afw.theme.util.ThemeUtil.getPrintCssURI (ThemeUtil.java:184)
> at
> com.novell.afw.theme.util.ThemeUtil.getPrintCssLin k(ThemeUtil.java:335)
>
> at
> com.novell.afw.theme.util.ThemeUtil.getCssLinks(Th emeUtil.java:452)
> at
> com.novell.afw.theme.util.ThemeUtil.getLinks(Theme Util.java:481)
> at
> com.novell.afw.theme.tag.GenerateCssLinksTag.doEnd Tag(GenerateCssLinksTag.java:84)
>
> at
> com.ibm._jsp._error._jspx_meth_theme_GenerateCssLi nks_0(_error.java:182)
>
> at com.ibm._jsp._error._jspService(_error.java:138)
> at com.ibm.ws.jsp.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJsp Base.java:99)
>
> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:831)
> at
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.ser vice(ServletWrapper.java:1657)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.ser vice(ServletWrapper.java:1597)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.d oFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:104)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain._ doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:77)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterManager .doFilter(WebAppFilterManager.java:908)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.han dleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:934)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.han dleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:502)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapperImpl .handleRequest(ServletWrapperImpl.java:179)
>
> at
> com.ibm.wsspi.webcontainer.servlet.GenericServletW rapper.handleRequest(GenericServletWrapper.java:12 1)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.jsp.webcontainerext.AbstractJSPExtensio nServletWrapper.handleRequest(AbstractJSPExtension ServletWrapper.java:259)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispat cher.forward(WebAppRequestDispatcher.java:353)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.sendError(We bApp.java:3368)
> at
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.handleReques t(WebApp.java:3966)
> at
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebGroup.handleRequ est(WebGroup.java:276)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.WebContainer.handleRequest (WebContainer.java:931)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.WSWebContainer.handleReque st(WSWebContainer.java:1583)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.channel.WCChannelLink.read y(WCChannelLink.java:186)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLi nk.handleDiscrimination(HttpInboundLink.java:445)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLi nk.handleNewRequest(HttpInboundLink.java:504)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLi nk.processRequest(HttpInboundLink.java:301)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLi nk.ready(HttpInboundLink.java:275)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.NewConnectionInitialRe adCallback.sendToDiscriminators(NewConnectionIniti alReadCallback.java:214)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.NewConnectionInitialRe adCallback.complete(NewConnectionInitialReadCallba ck.java:113)
>
> at
> com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.AioReadCompletionListe ner.futureCompleted(AioReadCompletionListener.java :165)
>
> at
> com.ibm.io.async.AbstractAsyncFuture.invokeCallbac k(AbstractAsyncFuture.java:217)
>
> at
> com.ibm.io.async.AsyncChannelFuture.fireCompletion Actions(AsyncChannelFuture.java:161)
>
> at com.ibm.io.async.AsyncFuture.completed(AsyncFuture .java:138)
> at com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler.complete(ResultHand ler.java:204)
>
> at
> com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler.runEventProcessingL oop(ResultHandler.java:775)
>
> at com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler$2.run(ResultHandler .java:905)
> at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.j ava:1604)
>
>

Greetings,
It would appear that WS is unloading the jars from memory. Are you
experiencing an OutOfMemory errors? Is the UA war deployed on each
server/node?

--
Sincerely,
Steven Williams
Lead Software Engineer
NetIQ