Using DRA 8.7 SP2. We use scripting extensively to add tools and
customize the product. I noticed though that some scripts are not
running as expected. For example, I select two users in the console to
run a custom tool. The tool runs against these two users no problem.
Bizarrely, if I attempt subsequent selections, DRA is submitting old
selection to the script! I ran some traces and submitted a ticket to
support who confirmed this as a bug

This seems quite a dangerous bug! For example, perhaps I have a tool
that modifies/deletes users based on criteria. It could easily fire
against the wrong users! Due to be fixed I'm told in a Hotfix de for
release in April 2015.

shocko's Profile:
View this thread: