Hi!

I have a problem with the Create Remedy Ticket Action because when I
setup the Remedy Integrator the conection is success, but when I try
execute the action with a event or incident, I see the next error:

Wrapped java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.novell.soa.af.impl.soap.CreateTicket
(/var/opt/novell/sentinel/data/server.cache/javascript_action_plugins/Create_Remedy_Ticket_7B57ADC3102AA153001321B3A1D3_ 8652873384349121735/remedy_submit.js#44)

and if I make a test in the Integrator I can see the next error, but the
Integrator have a good state in the Integrators Manager:

com.novell.sentinel.util.logging.error.soapintegra tor.axis2.SOAP0002:
Error al generar el stub de cliente SOAP para el integrador: Remedy
at
esecurity.ccs.comp.integrator.soap.axis2.AxisSOAPI ntegratorFactory.generateStubJar(AxisSOAPIntegrato rFactory.java:267)
at
esecurity.ccs.comp.integrator.soap.axis2.AxisSOAPI ntegratorFactory.newInstance(AxisSOAPIntegratorFac tory.java:88)
at
esecurity.ccs.comp.integrator.integratorapi.Integr atorHelper.createIntegrator(IntegratorHelper.java: 72)
at
com.eSecurity.Application.Plugins.IntegratorAction Helper.testIntegrator(IntegratorActionHelper.java: 651)
at
com.eSecurity.Application.Plugins.IntegratorAction Helper$8$1.construct(IntegratorActionHelper.java:4 94)
at
com.eSecurity.Application.Plugins.IntegratorAction Helper$8$1.construct(IntegratorActionHelper.java:4 89)
at com.eSecurity.GuiElements.SwingWorker$2.run(SwingW orker.java:133)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:
com.novell.sentinel.util.logging.error.soapintegra tor.axis2.SOAP0006:
Can not find axis2 libaray in the platform installation.
at
esecurity.ccs.comp.integrator.soap.axis2.Axis2SOAP IntegratorUtil.generateStubJar(Axis2SOAPIntegrator Util.java:124)
at
esecurity.ccs.comp.integrator.soap.axis2.AxisSOAPI ntegratorFactory.generateStubJar(AxisSOAPIntegrato rFactory.java:210)
... 7 more
Caused by:
com.novell.sentinel.util.logging.error.soapintegra tor.axis2.SOAP0006:
Can not find axis2 libaray in the platform installation.
at
esecurity.ccs.comp.integrator.soap.axis2.Axis2SOAP IntegratorUtil.constructClasspath(Axis2SOAPIntegra torUtil.java:220)
at
esecurity.ccs.comp.integrator.soap.axis2.Axis2SOAP IntegratorUtil.generateStubJar(Axis2SOAPIntegrator Util.java:74)
... 8 more

--
javilam
------------------------------------------------------------------------
javilam's Profile: https://forums.netiq.com/member.php?userid=6183
View this thread: https://forums.netiq.com/showthread.php?t=49994