Hi,

Actually I have the following topology:

Site A with subnet 1,2,3 and 4, DHCP server DHCP-1 and DHCP-2 -> Services Site-A1 and Site-A2 (Failover-A)

I'd like to split my DHCP configuration (adding 2 DHCP servers on the external subnets 3 and 4). Is it possible to use the following failover configuration?:

Site A with subnet 1 and 2, DHCP server DHCP-1 and DHCP-2 -> Services Site-A1 and Site-A2 (Failover-A)
Site B with subnet 3 and DHCP server DHCP-3 -> Services Site-B1 and Site-B2 (Failover-B)
Site C with subnet 4 and DHCP server DHCP-4 -> Services Site-C1 and Site-C2 (Failover-C)

Service Site-A1/Site-A2: Default Server DHCP-1, Failover-A, Primary DHCP server DCHP-1, Secondary DHCP-2, subnet 1 and 2
Service Site-B1/Site-B2, Default Server DHCP-3, Failover-B, Primary DHCP server DCHP-3, Secondary DHCP-1, subnet 3
Service Site-C1/Site-C2, Default Server DHCP-4, Failover-C, Primary DHCP server DCHP-4, Secondary DHCP-2, subnet 4

The DHCP Servers 1 and 2 will have both 2 failover defined. Is this possible if only the necessary subnets and pools are defined in the Services?

Look at the attachement for details: DHCP-config.pdf