We have several OES11SP2/SLES11SP3 (64Bits) servers acting as Zenworks Sattelite servers.

After the last patches from OES, service "novell-zenworks-xplatzmd" claims that it cannot find any VM on Java Home:

Quote Originally Posted by service novell-zenworks-xplatzmd restart
Starting ZENworks Adaptive Agent20/08/2015 21:17:30 63873 jsvc error: Cannot find any VM in Java Home /opt/novell/zenworks/share/zmd/java
/etc/init.d/novell-zenworks-xplatzmd: line 245: 63873 Falha de segmentação $JSVC $EXTRA_OPTS $DERBY_OPTS $MEM_OPTS $JSVC_OPTS $OSGI_PARAMS_START
I found that this is happening because one OES11 patch (couldn't find which, still searching) installed package "novell-jre" (1.8.0_31-0.29.1), which only ships 32bit version. As the old JRE (1.6.0_43-fcs) is still installed, I can manage to start jsvc, removing the symlink "/opt/novell/zenworks/share/zmd/java" (which points to "/usr/java/latest") and recreating it, pointing to "/usr/java/jre1.6.0_43".

I know that jre 1.6 is waaaaaaaaaaay obsolete and insecure, where can I find a 64 bit version of "novell-jre", so zcm agent may use it?