I am trying to upgrade the 11.3 Zenworks server to 11.4 and each time I run the Setup I only get as far as the "Please wait, Zenworks 11 SP4 is being configured for your system" and suddenly the splash screen disappears, and nothing further ever happens.

We are running Zenworks 11.3.2.0 on Window 2008 R2. All prerequisites have been met. It is the only Zenworks server (no satellites)

The upgrade log is as follows...
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml-stylesheet encoding="utf-8" type="text/xsl" href="logviewer/zenworks_log.xsl"?>
<Log>
<Message><MessageID><![CDATA[0000]]></MessageID><MessageString><![CDATA[SetEnvironmentConfigureAction complete!]]></MessageString><Severity><![CDATA[1]]></Severity><Time><![CDATA[1444304354130]]></Time><Source><![CDATA[Unknown Device]]></Source><ComponentName><![CDATA[Server Install]]></ComponentName><AdditionalInfo /></Message>
<Message><MessageID><![CDATA[0000]]></MessageID><MessageString><![CDATA[Windows Installer is not running, return val : 0
]]></MessageString><Severity><![CDATA[2]]></Severity><Time><![CDATA[1444304362802]]></Time><Source><![CDATA[Unknown Device]]></Source><ComponentName><![CDATA[Server Install]]></ComponentName><AdditionalInfo /></Message>
</Log>

Any help is appreciated. Thanks