Home

Thread: Client sp4 ir1 kills my windows 10 Enterprise

Hybrid View

Thomas Roberts NNTP User

Client sp4 ir1 kills my windows 10 Enterprise

I've just done a clean install on windows 10 Enterprise edition on an HP Stream. Everything worked fine.

I installed NW Client 2 Sp4 ir1 and that seemed go ok until I rebooted. On restart the laptop will not boot, goes into diagnostic mode and I have to do a reset/ restore.

It s definitely the client that's doing it. I've re-installed windows 10 from scratch twice and the same thing happens. I've been searching the web and so far it seems only me having this issue :-(

Thomas

Thomas Roberts NNTP User

Re: Client sp4 ir1 kills my windows 10 Enterprise

After reading some stuff on the client, I got all the available windows updates installed and then installed the client again and my laptop has restarted. :-)

Thomas

>>> Thomas Roberts<tom@nowhere.com> 20/10/2015 9:54 a.m. >>>

I've just done a clean install on windows 10 Enterprise edition on an HP Stream. Everything worked fine.

I installed NW Client 2 Sp4 ir1 and that seemed go ok until I rebooted. On restart the laptop will not boot, goes into diagnostic mode and I have to do a reset/ restore.

It s definitely the client that's doing it. I've re-installed windows 10 from scratch twice and the same thing happens. I've been searching the web and so far it seems only me having this issue :-(

Thomas

Thomas Roberts NNTP User

Re: Client sp4 ir1 kills my windows 10 Enterprise

After reading some stuff on the client, I got all the available windows updates installed and then installed the client again and my laptop has restarted. :-)

Thomas

>>> Thomas Roberts<tom@nowhere.com> 20/10/2015 9:54 a.m. >>>

Thomas