I am posting this because I cannot find documentation on it.

We were running ZCM 11.3.2 on a Win2003 server - which of course is now out of support. So I want to move my environment to Win2008 (no higher for the moment because of licencing).

I built a Win2008 server and installed ZCM 11.3 - as this is the only ISO I can find. This installation worked fine. It is successfully in the zone, along with the ZCM 11.3.2 (2003) server as a second primary or perhaps a secondary server. However, I can't find out how to bring this server up to 11.3.2. I have applied the update through the management console but it doesn't seem to be doing anything. Before I can remove my original Win2003 server I need to get this new Win2008 one up to the same patch level but I am not having any success. Then I will have to go through removing the original primary server and making this new server the new primary.

My management console is prompting me that " Your Zone is being upgraded to Zenworks 11 Sp3. However the following Primary Servers in the zone have not yet been upgraded to Zenworks 11 Sp3. you need to take these servers offline and manually upgrade them at the earliest. ETC etc....

But I'm trying to get it upgraded at the earliest.!!

Any pointers please?