I have been using the Map tool for quite some years on a SLES OES2 server, haven't used it much this year if at all for the last 6 months.

However I have come to use it yesterday and experienced all sorts of issues where it would not even load or halve load, or appear on the screen but none of the menus would work to open a file.
I tried many different machines and browsers etc but found it would just freeze and not be useable.

I have been keeping the server up to date so it has been applying all the updates through 2015 including the clients having the latest iprint client 6.02.

I managed to get the map tool to open a htm map on a machine yesterday to find if I drag a printer icon and try to drop it - it would not work.

I saw a November 2015 update so applied this but I find the problem has become worse where by the map tool will not appear at all.

I have found TID 3956463 but unable to test as I cant even get the map tool to open correctly.

In my apache log I have the following error:

[Thu Dec 10 08:58:12 2015] [error] [client] File does not exist: /var/opt/novell/iprint/htdocs/styles/iprintappliance.css, referer:

Any help appreciated.