We have just upgraded our system to ZCM 11.4.1. On my workstation I have the 11.4.1 agent. I have the Novell File Upload Plugin installed. OS is Win7pro x64. I am testing using the "Install File(s)" bundle action in the ZCC. If I have Novell Client 2.0sp3ir10b installed I can use "Install File(s)" to browse and select files on NSS filesystems fine. If I upgrade to the Novell Client 2.0sp4ir1, the plugin crashes when I select a file. I opened an SR on this and was referred to the ZCM documentation (SP3 and SP4) which states:

"The Novell Client is not required. However, if you choose to use the Novell Client on the managed device, the following versions are supported with ZENworks:

Novell Client 4.91 SP5 IR1 (On Windows XP)
Novell Client 2 SP1 IR5 (On Windows Vista or Windows 7)
Novell Client 2 SP3 IR2 (On Windows 7 and Windows 8)
Novell Client 2 SP3 IR5 (On Windows 8 and Windows 8.1) "

The SR was then closed on the basis that the newer Novell Client wasn't supported.

What this is saying is that Novell has a Novell Client for Win10 (2.0sp4) and a version of ZCM that works with Win10 (11.4.1) but the two aren't supported together. They certainly don't work in the ZCC with the "Install File(s)" action. I anyone else seeing this?